Prices for printing
The common lab for additive manufacturing at the Ångström laboratory has a number of 3D-printers, and is able to take on small and large projects with internal (UU) or external academic or non-academic partners. For larger projects the partners personel can be trained on our equipment. For smaller projects, the practical work can be performed by our research engineer whose time will be charged. The following costs apply:
- EOS 1M00 LPBF system - internal (UU) projects 450 kr/h, external projects 800 kr/h
- Aconoty Midi LPBF system - internal (UU) projects 600 kr/h, external projects 1 200 kr/h
- ExOne Lab X1 binder jet system - currently not available for projects
- Internal (UU) projects 500 kr/h, external projects 1300 kr/h
- Full (self) cost of powder used for project
External projects are accepted based on availability of resources. All prices are exluding VAT.
- Contact our research engineer to discuss Vitalii Shtender the possibility and pricing for your project.
Offer for SME:s interested in additive manufacturing
Presently there is a support offer from almi and Region Uppsala for Swedish SME:s who are interested in additive manufacturing or 3D-printing. This support is in the form of "business development cheques" that can finance 50% (up to 250 000 SEK) of the costs of 3D-printing projects using the 3D-printing facilities at Uppsala university. Details available on the Almi homepage: