ONLINE CONFERENCE CONCEPT and RULES
Conference is going to be a virtual event based on Zoom platform.
In order to be successfuly connected please download Zoom application on your device.
We are planning to follow up with physical conference at a sutibale time when the situation allows.
- Please make sure that you have read and understood the rules written below before joining the conference. Please note, that the host can decline or disable your participation in case of any contravention.
- Please give your full name and organization upon joining the Zoom session, e.g. “Erik Lewin, Uppsala university”. You will be admitted to the conference based on the registration list by the host.
- Free-choice breakout rooms will be created each time during the breaks so you will be able to chat more with other participants if you wish to.
- You will have an option to have after-conference chat in break-out rooms.
Rules for Invited talks:
- If you have a question during/after the invited talk, please wait until the end of the presentation, write your question in the chat to all or alternatively you can use “Rise hand” option on Zoom, and wait for your turn: the Chair will announce your name and you will then be able to ask your question.
Rules for Oral Poster Presentation session:
- We will hold Questions and Discussions session after each set of oral poster presentation for approximately 20 min (between 5 and 7 presentations).
- If you have a question after particular poster presentation please write it down in chat by tagging the name of presenter (@name) so the Chair can ask your question later on.
- If you want to ask your question live, please use a “Rise hand” option on Zoom ONLY during the Question and Discussion session and wait for your turn – the Chair will give the word to participants in due order, ask your question when asked to.
- If you would like to make a discussion with a particular person you are always welcome to use a private chat option.